Sunday, April 5, 2009

2/3--Nalani's 10 Years Old

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Nalani is our 2nd child, and she turned 10 on February 3rd! Jason and I can't believe how old she is now. Nalani's still short so we often forget how old she is.

We didn't have a birthday party like we did last year. However, we had a nice time together as a family. Nalani requested pizza for dinner so we bought crust & made our own cheese and pepperoni pizzas. Yum! For dessert I intended to make a dessert pizza (round), but made it in a rectangular pan instead. It still tasted great!

Nalani got an MP3 player from Jason and me. She was so excited because she had been wanting one for a while. Unfortunately, it wasn't an iPod, but it still plays music.

Happy Birthday, Nalani!


Nalani wore her pretty blouse instead of her regular t-shirts.


cheese and pepperoni pizza


Amazing! We could still get candles on the candy-covered pizza cookie.


The dessert

2 comments:

*Ashleigh* said...

How great! I can't imagine having a 10 year old at this point in my life, it makes me sad that my little ones are going to be there in no time! I hope all is well with your family :0) we enjoy your blog.

*Ashleigh* said...

by the way, I love your pizza dessert idea, YUM-O!

Snag a Button

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Ball Clock