Wednesday, December 24, 2008

11/2 No longer teaching in church

November 2, 2008

I have been teaching the Valiant 11 girls in church. They are the girls who are or will be 11 years old this year. Anuhea has been in my class, and it has been both fun and challenging with this age group.

Today I was released from the calling. I was both sad and relieved. I was sad because I have enjoyed teaching again, and it would have been nice to finish the year (since the girls will move to a new class in January). I was relieved because it has been more difficult to prepare the lessons and teach the class with Leiohu in the picture now. Also, the girls were so talkative, and I'm not the best when it comes to discipline.

Oh, well. . .I'll be doing something else, but the Bishopric forgot to call me to the position today.

No comments:

Snag a Button

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Ball Clock